Imodium Plus Comfort
Images for illustrative purposes only
- Effective treatment for diarrhoea
- Relieve associated stomach complaints
- Easy to take
- Genuine medication
- All medication sourced in the UK
to receive your order Friday 30th July
All inclusive service
No hidden fees
Delivered in plain packaging
Next Day Delivery
Receive your order in 24 hours
Quick & Easy
No appointment or long waiting times
Plain packaging with no medical stamps or marks
Your information stays with us and private payment
Dispensed by registered UK pharmacists
What is Imodium Plus Comfort?
Imodium Plus Comfort are tablets that treat short-term diarrhoea, as well as any additional stomach complaints such as bloating, cramps or wind.
How does Imodium Plus Comfort work?
Imodium Plus Comfort contains loperamide hydrochloride, which works to slow down the bowel and relieve the symptoms of diarrhoea, allowing your body to absorb water and salts that are normally lost. It also contains simeticone which works to disperse any trapped bubbles of air in your gut, relieving cramps, bloating or trapped wind.
What are the benefits of using Imodium Plus Comfort?
Everyone gets diarrhoea from time to time and the ailment can be uncomfortable and inconvenient. The related stomach problems that can with it can be equally painful, so Imodium Plus Comfort allows you to feel happy and healthy again.
How do I use Imodium Plus Comfort?
Take these tablets orally by swallowing with a drink of water, with or without food.
For adults over the age of 18, take two tablets to begin treatment and then take one tablet after each loose bowel movement. For children aged between 12 and 18, take one tablet initially and then one tablet after each loose bowel movement. Do not take more than 4 tablets in 24 hours and cease treatment after 48 hours. If symptoms continue then seek advice from a doctor.
If you take too much of this medicine then you should contact a doctor.
Side effects & precautions
Before using this product, always read the patient information leaflet (enclosed) to make sure that it is the appropriate medication for you.
You should not take Imodium Plus Comfort if any of the following apply:
- If you have ever had a bad reaction to any of the ingredients
- If it is for a child aged under 12
- If you have severe diarrhoea after taking antibiotics
- If you are having a flare-up of an inflammatory bowel condition like ulcerative colitis
- If you are constipated, or your stomach appears swollen
- If you have acute dysentery, the symptoms of which may include blood in your stools and a high temperature
- If you are breastfeeding, as small amounts may get into your milk
Even though you do not need a prescription to take Imodium Plus Comfort, you should talk to a doctor or pharmacist before commencing treatment if any of the following apply:
- If you have AIDS and your stomach becomes swollen, stop taking the tablets immediately and contact your doctor
- If you suffer from liver disease
- If you have diarrhoea that lasts for more than 48 hours
- If you have severe diarrhoea as your body loses more fluid, sugars and salts than normal
- If you are taking any other medicines, including ritonavir (used to treat HIV), quinidine (used to treat abnormal heart rhythms or malaria), oral desmopressin (used to treat excessive urination), itraconazole or ketoconazole (used to treat fungal infections), or gemfibrozil (used to treat high cholesterol)
- If you are pregnant, think you are pregnant or planning a pregnancy
Common side effects of this medication include feeling sick or constipated, getting a headache or a temporary change in the way that things taste. Seek immediate medical attention if you notice any peculiar side effects or signs of an allergic reaction.
How do I buy Imodium Plus Comfort online?
You can safely buy Imodium Plus Comfort online at UK Meds, without the need for a prescription or consultation with a medical professional, however you should adhere to the advice given in the patient leaflet enclosed.