Disposable Nitrile Gloves
- Recommended for good hygiene
- 100 gloves per box
- Range of sizes
- Sourced in the UK
In times where exceptional hygiene is required (such as during outbreaks of SARS, Avian flu and Coronavirus), disposable gloves can help the wearer to protect their hands from carrying germs.
100 gloves per box. No returns or refunds.
to receive your order tomorrow, 31st May
No hidden fees
Delivered in plain packaging
Next Day Delivery
Receive your order in 24 hours
Quick & Easy
No appointment or long waiting times
Plain packaging with no medical stamps or marks
Your information stays with us and private payment
Dispensed by registered pharmacies
What are disposable gloves?
For people who are wanting to give themselves the best protection against bacteria and viruses on their hands, disposable gloves are the best choice. Our packages come in quantities of 100, from £9.49. They are recommended for people who wish to avoid general germs but in particular coronavirus.
How many times can disposable gloves be used?
Disposable gloves are meant to be used once and then thrown away. They are not intended for repeated use. Our disposable nitrile gloves come in packs of 100, which allows you to economically dispose of gloves after each use and then use fresh medical gloves upon next use.
Our disposable gloves are latex-free for people who are allergic to latex, but are just as effective as latex gloves. They protect against viruses such as coronavirus. If you are looking to buy disposable gloves, consider using our latex-free gloves as they are effective protection.
How can I sanitise my home effectively?
Tips for Sanitising Your Home
While disposable gloves are an important part of keeping your home safe, there are other important things you can do to limit the spread of coronavirus such as:
- Sanitising surfaces of your home - this will help you lower the chance that you or your loved ones will become infected with a virus.
- Regularly disinfect high-touch surfaces like doorknobs, light switches, and countertops with a product effective against viruses and bacteria, such as bleach, hydrogen peroxide or an alcohol-based cleaner with at least 70% alcohol.
- Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds- especially before and after cleaning or handling items from outside the home.
- Wear gloves and a mask when cleaning or disinfecting.
- Ventilate your home by opening windows and doors to improve air flow.
- Clean and disinfect any shared objects, such as remote controls, phones, and keyboards.
- Launder clothing and bedding frequently- particularly when someone in your household is sick.
- Use a vacuum cleaner with a HEPA filter to remove dust and other allergens from your home.
|Disposable Gloves||Disposable Gloves UK|
|Buy Disposable Gloves UK||Disposable Rubber Gloves UK|
|Disposable Rubber Gloves||Disposable Latex Gloves|
FFP3 or FFP2/N95 Face Masks
Even though general mask wearing is no longer required except for certain locations, many people still take conform from wearing an FFP3 or FFP2/N95 Face Mask. These can prevent airborne particles from entering your mouth and nose. It is important to remember that, when you are wearing a face mask, to not touch your face (many people who are unfamiliar with proper face mask protocol actually touch their face more often, increasing the risk of spreading viruses).
Are disposable gloves effective against Coronavirus?
According to the NHS, gloves can be important in stopping the spread of the virus.
The NHS says that items like face masks and disposable gloves play a “very important role” in a clinical setting but there is “little widespread evidence” that they are useful for members of the public.
Other important methods to prevent the spread of Coronavirus is to use hand sanitiser to kill virus on your hands, as well as washing with soap and water.
Does the use of disposable medical gloves come with any warnings?
Gloves are intended to prevent the spread of bacteria and viruses. It is important, therefore, to remember to not touch your face while wearing latex gloves or medical gloves. Specifically, do not touch your eyes or nose, as these are prime methods for getting infected.
Buy Disposable Gloves
Where can I buy disposable gloves online?
Buy Disposable Nitrile Gloves
You can buy disposable gloves from UK Meds. Our medical gloves are recommended for protection against viruses and bacteria. At 100 per pack, our disposable nitrile gloves are an economical way to keep yourself safe and others from the spread of Covid and other viruses.
- Facts about Coronavirus, Chloroquine and Azithromycin
- Top 10 Health Hygiene Tips
- Do Hand Sanitisers Work?
- Instant Hand Sanitiser
- Sursol Hand Sanitiser
- Anti Virus Disinfectant Surface Cleaner
- Buy Disposable Gloves
- Does Ibuprofen Make Coronavirus Worse?
- Things to Buy During Coronavirus Outbreak
- How to Protect Against Coronavirus
- How Effective Are Face Masks vs Coronavirus?
Here to help you
Our Customer Service is available Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm. If you need urgent assistance, do not use this service. Call 111, or in an emergency call 999. Visit our help section